Thanks to our many volunteers, we had a very successful river cleanup.
- 7.33 tons of garbage, 14660 lbs
- 16 lbs of recyclable plastic
- 12 lbs of recyclable aluminum
- 3 tires
- 4 oil drums
- 400 garbage bags
- 200 hot dogs
$30 in cash was found along with a door to a safe, enough toys to throw a birthday party, a children’s baseball glove and one special weapon that is now in the possession of Chief of Police, Jason Olson.
We Had a Lot of Great Sponsors!
- Ackerman-Estvold Engineering
- American Rivers
- Apex Chiropractic
- City of Minot
- City of Minot Fire Department
- Community Ambulance
- Food Services of America
- Minot Park District
- Straight’s Concessions, Jim Straight
- Americorps *VISTA Volunteers Mia Dillard & Nancy Simpson
- Minot Chief of Police, Jason Olson
- Cities of Service
- North Dakota State Fair
- Souris River Brewing – Max Patzner
- Minot Chamber of Commerce
Please complete the follow-up survey below. May 14th will be our next Souris River Cleanup. Check back in the coming days for details.
Thank you for your input!