Last month’s Roosevelt Park and Eastwood Park river cleanup was so successful, we’re going back for round two! We’d love to have you join us this Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Here’s what you need to know:
- Participate As Your Schedule Allows! We’ll be there from 9:00 till 4:00, but feel free to come and go as your schedule allows. There are plenty of places where an hour or two of help would be great!
- Headquarters will be in the parking lot of the Oak Park Plaza (shopping center across the street). But please park your vehicle in Oak Park.
- Bring Gloves and Work Clothes. River cleaning is rewarding but dirty work. Work gloves, pants, long sleeves and shoes that can handle mud will serve you best.
- Lunch Provided! Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors, Straight Concessions will be back with their famous corn dogs and brats. But bring a refillable water bottle to keep yourself hydrated (we’ll have a few plastic bottles too).
- Waiver Required. We will need everyone to sign a waiver, so check in at our headquarters before joining up.
- Canoes, Waders, Fishing Nets.
Let us know how you can help below
Look forward to another successful cleanup. In advance, thank you! If you have questions, please contact Shannon at 907.321.3031.